Come add a moment of tranquility and loveliness to your day.
Learn about a new group in Darien called Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS). Over 1000 MOPS groups around the country are already providing moms of young children with:
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friendships with other moms who understand
- A quality children's program where little ones are loved and cared for
- Experienced speakers on topics relating to womanhood, marriage, children and home management from a Biblical perspective
- Small group discussion where moms can express feelings in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere
- An opportunity to complete a creative project moms wouldn't have the time or energy to attempt at home
If you are a mother of children under school age,
and this sounds like your cup of tea, then join us on
Monday, April 30 9:30 am - 11:30 am at:
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
471 Mansfield Ave
RSVP required. Childcare provided.
Call Lori at 254-7847 to RSVP or for more info.